CS8

ComputerSystem8 Blog About : Technologies, Devices, Reviews, Scholarships, Stories, English

Dell XPS 15 Dimensions & Dell XPS 15 Weight

 

Reviews by Users :

The Best laptop on the laptop on the market from the best laptop manufacturer

Recently upgraded this laptop to the max specs (64Gb RAM (2x32GB) and 2x2TB (4TB in total) NVMe SSDs) and this laptop became a beast. XPS 9500 has the best 4K display I've ever seen and everything about this laptop is perfect to me. I highly recommend Dell XPS 15 9500.

Best Laptop

This is the best laptop I have ever used. It is lightening fast, with amazing build quality.

Love!!

I've had a variety of laptops over the years and this is definitely my favorite. The screen is huge, the images are crisp and gorgeous! It sounds amazing. I love the giant trackpad, and weirdly the buttons are so sleek and smooth! I like how they are quiet and they don't make loud clicky sounds when pushed. Perfection!!

Working Great

Had my XPS 15 for about a week now and it is working like a dream. Runs smooth,, fast, with a great screen and battery life.

Love the machine … but Dell omitted activation of my purchased McAfee subscription ...

This is my dream machine. But my appreciation of this Dell is being frequently disturbed by notices that my trial McAfee subscription is about to lapse (despite the fact that I purchased a 3-year subscription as part of my purchase). Online narratives suggest that isn't exactly a rare occurrence. I haven't had a chance yet to pursue the missing software subscription. Dreading waiting in some queue forever to resolve. Haven't quite figured out how to summon up my support contract for a quick and easy chat that I would hope would resolve this quickly. Don't understand how Dell could omit something quite so basic and simple.

xps15 great laptop for digital music DAWworking very well with abelton live

abelton live 11 is running very smoothly on xps15my only reservation is the shortage of usbports means using a fast usb hub is essential for all the devices needed for music creation. so far even recording to external SSD drives is working and that with focusrite interface sharing the same port. this is more than spectacular. even my workstation desktop struggles with this configuration. overall Ièm very impressed as even macbooks struggle with abelton.this is the best DAW computer Iève owned in 10 years as a professional electronic musician.

Dell Experience

1 The XPS is much faster than my previous PC. 2 I had a great deal of difficulty installing the Adobe software. After hours of frustration I called Dell Technical Support who waded through the problem for over 30 minutes and solved it. 3. By calling Dell directly a 10% Memorial Day discount was included. 4. The PC arrived in 1/2 the time that was originally stated. So yes, I am very happy with purchasing an XPS 15 9500.

faster than I could have ever imagined. A beautiful piece of equipment.

everything I wanted

Making it easier for me to design and is portable. Do wish there were a couple of integrated USB ports for standard devises, but I like it!

Comment

Easy access, easy to setup, and helpful guidance; especially for a user with no computer knowledge

Best Laptop I have ever Owned

I have been doing Internet Marketing for over 25 years and have been through many laptops. This Dell is my absolute favorite. The speed is amazing and helps me to cruise through my work. The Dell support software makes updating a breeze. Dell Rocks!

XPS 15

Great design, I believe depends on what processor and memory you asking but the one I ordered is pretty fast, so happy with performance.

Quick Turnover

Over past years, I dreaded upgrading from an older computer to the newer. This year has been truly exceptional. I started by doing my normal, full backup of files and software to my backup hard drive and initiated the restore from the drive on the new computer. Five hours later, all of hundreds of GBs were transferred. This process usually took several days followed by checking files and reloading missed portions of the transfer. Not this time. The one transfer caught everything except one Bible program. I am impressed that somehow that process of switching computers was changed from about a week, to roughly 1/2 a day. Great job, Dell!

XPS 15 9500 CUSTOMER REVIEW

Great product, high quality, excellent features, and easy to use XPS 15 9500. My Experience is great with my Dell laptop. The system is strong and fast.

Great service!

I have a very helpful advisor who is helping me with my new computer. I get great, long answers to all of my questions and I feel like he really cares about my issue

Tag : XPS
Back To Top